Cardiac

My photo
Married to Najahah Benyahya, and blessed with two children, Azim Danial Barakbah and Abyana Barakbah

Aug 23, 2026

Invigilator: Slot 42

my duties as an online invigilator continued with Slot 42 during the afternoon examination session from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm... the courses assessed during this session were Business Law, Fundamentals of Accounting, Financial Governance and Compliance, and Pengenalan Tingkah Laku Organisasi... as an online invigilator, I was responsible for monitoring the examination process, ensuring that students complied with all examination regulations, and maintaining a fair and secure assessment environment throughout the session...

prior to the commencement of the examination, I ensured that all students had access to the relevant instructions and examination platforms... throughout the 3-hour session, I closely monitored student attendance, addressed any procedural queries, and remained vigilant in safeguarding academic integrity... the online format required continuous attention to ensure that the examination proceeded smoothly and that any technical issues were resolved promptly...

the afternoon examination session was conducted successfully, with students demonstrating good cooperation and adherence to the examination guidelines... at the end of the session, all students submitted their answer scripts within the allocated examination period... after receiving the submissions, I verified that the required documents had been submitted correctly and recorded according to the established examination procedures... overall, the session was completed efficiently and professionally, ensuring that the assessments for all four subjects were carried out in an orderly and well-managed online environment...

No comments:

Post a Comment