Cardiac

My photo
Married to Najahah Benyahya, and blessed with two children, Azim Danial Barakbah and Abyana Barakbah

Aug 12, 2026

BRS2 Presentation

the MBA students were originally scheduled to deliver their final presentations on Tuesday, the 11th, at 9:00 pm... however, I had to reschedule the session to another date as I needed to focus on completing my full PhD report (Chapters 1 to 5) for submission to my supervisor on Friday, the 14th... the students successfully completed their presentations today... overall, I was pleased to observe significant improvements in their work compared to their research proposal presentations last semester... they demonstrated that they had carefully considered and incorporated the feedback and comments that I provided previously... the quality of their presentations, research content, and overall delivery reflected a stronger understanding of their respective research projects, indicating meaningful progress in the development of their studies...

No comments:

Post a Comment