Cardiac

My photo
Married to Najahah Benyahya, and blessed with two children, Azim Danial Barakbah and Abyana Barakbah

Aug 26, 2026

Bandar Puncak Alam

after collecting the examination answer scripts, I continued my ongoing effort to reduce the AI and SI percentages for Chapter 3... the process was quite time-consuming, as I had to carefully think through and reconstruct sentences that would maintain the original meaning while improving the chapter's overall originality... to be honest, the task had become somewhat monotonous and mentally exhausting, as I had been working on the same objective day after day... nevertheless, I remained committed to ensuring that the chapter met the required academic standards...

the effort eventually paid off with a very positive outcome... upon completion of the revisions, the AI percentage was successfully reduced from 96% to 0%, while the SI decreased from 18% to 3%... throughout the editing and refinement process, the content was streamlined and improved, resulting in a slight reduction in the total word count for Chapter 3, from 10,610 words to 10,602 words... achieving these results represents another important milestone in the dissertation preparation process and reflects the significant amount of time, patience, and attention devoted to enhancing the originality of the chapter... with Chapter 3 now completed, my attention will next be directed toward Chapter 4, where I will continue the same rigorous process to ensure that the entire thesis meets the expected quality and originality requirements...


No comments:

Post a Comment