Cardiac

My photo
Married to Najahah Benyahya, and blessed with two children, Azim Danial Barakbah and Abyana Barakbah

Aug 21, 2026

Chief Invigilator

today, I was assigned as the Chief Invigilator for Hall 1 during the examination session from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon... I was assisted by Munira and Azim, who served as Invigilators, while Ustaz Aiman was assigned as the Assistant Invigilator... as the Chief Invigilator, I am responsible for ensuring that all examination procedures are properly managed and that the examination venue is fully prepared before the candidates arrive...

whenever I am appointed as the Chief Invigilator, I make it a priority to report to the Examination Unit early to collect the question paper sets... on this particular day, I collected the examination materials at 7:45 am and immediately proceeded to Hall 1 to prepare the venue... this included arranging the question papers, answer booklets, and strings required for securing the examination scripts... by 8:15 am, all the materials had been properly organized and placed on the candidates' desks according to the examination requirements...

I always ensure that every preparation is completed well in advance before the other invigilators arrive... this allows sufficient time to verify that all examination materials are accurate, properly arranged, and ready for distribution... being fully prepared before the examination begins helps to maintain a smooth and professional examination process, minimizes the possibility of errors, and ensures that the examination can commence on time without any disruptions...

No comments:

Post a Comment