today, I successfully completed the task of reducing the AI and SI percentages for Chapter 4 at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Puncak Alam, accompanied by my usual Iced Americano... the process required a great deal of concentration, patience, and careful revision, as every section had to be reviewed and refined to ensure originality without compromising the quality and accuracy of the research content... despite the challenges, I remained focused on achieving the desired outcome and steadily worked through the chapter...
the effort ultimately produced a highly satisfying result... upon completion of the revisions, the AI percentage was successfully reduced from 94% to 0%, while the SI decreased from 25% to 8%... this achievement represents another significant milestone in the dissertation preparation process and reflects the dedication invested in improving the originality and overall quality of the work... with Chapter 4 now completed, my attention will shift to Chapter 5, where I will continue the same rigorous review and refinement process to ensure that the final chapter meets the required academic standards and successfully completes the journey of preparing the thesis...

No comments:
Post a Comment