Cardiac

My photo
Married to Najahah Benyahya, and blessed with two children, Azim Danial Barakbah and Abyana Barakbah

Aug 3, 2026

X50 - New Tire

this is the replacement of 2 tires that had been in use from October 2022 until August 2026... these tires had previously been rotated from the rear to the front as part of the vehicle's regular tire maintenance schedule... prior to making the purchase, I conducted a survey among several tire shops and found that most offering the tires at RM460 per unit, including installation and balancing... however, I eventually chose Tayaria Puncak Alam, which offered the same tire at a more competitive price of RM420 per unit... for this replacement, I selected the Continental 215/55R18 UltraContact UX7, which is the latest model replacing the Continental 215/55R18 UltraContact UC6 that I had been using previously... compared to Proton's service centre pricing last year, where the tire was quoted at RM581 per unit, the savings were quite substantial... the total cost for replacing the 2 tires was RM840... in terms of performance, the new UltraContact UX7 offers several improvements over the UC6, including enhanced durability, better cornering stability, improved braking performance, and lower road noise... designed specifically for modern SUVs and crossover vehicles, the UX7 incorporates Continental's latest technologies, making it a worthy upgrade from the UC6 while maintaining the excellent wet and dry grip characteristics that Continental tires are known for...



No comments:

Post a Comment